How can process industry effectively optimise product quality and production costs, and at the same time minimise the environmental footprint? Radboud University presents an evidence - based GreenPAT methodology for online process management decisions. GreenPAT is a unique combination of Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) guaranteeing end product quality in realtime, and Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) which quantifies the environmental influence of processes over their full life cycle.
• Are you interested in how sustainable evidence-based thinking can contribute to continuous improvement of your process performance?
• Do you see opportunities for predicting how and when process management operations may contribute to our planet?
• Would you like to discover how everyone from the work floor to the board room may embrace the GreenPAT way of thinking?
Join our kick-off symposium: 21 November 2019, Radboud University
• Process Analytical Technologies
• Statistical Process Modelling
• Life Cycle Assessment
• Showcases & invited speakers from industry